Diwali wishes 2017

diwali, diwali 2017, Happy diwali wishes, deepawali, happy .... Please Check Daily Updates On Rajputana Shayari Blog For Get Latest Diwali, the festival of lights means a row of lamps. This day is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil and light over darkness.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

{single line} Happy mothers day quotes - 100% New

Happy mothers day quote: Mother’s Day is a time to wish the women in your lives, who have been there for you over the years, well. It’s a time for celebration, love, and, of course, laughter. So, if you’re looking for some clever Mother’s Day quotes to put in your “Happy Mother’s Day” card for 2017, Happy Mothers Day Whatsapp Status 2017, Mothers Day Sms, and Happy Mama’s Day, check out some of the ones below. Latest Update on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.

1.It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. -Anonymous
2. Mom, thanks for always being slightly less disappointed in me than Dad is. -ECards
3. Mothers are all slightly insane. -J.D. Salinger
4. Happy Mother’s Day to the one person who believes I can do anything despite all evidence to the contrary.-E-Cards
5. Dear Mother-in-Law: I don’t need you to teach me how to handle my children. I live with one of yours, and he needs a lot of improvement!-Cards
6. My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.-Buddy Hackett
7. Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, ‘Dad’s trophy wife day.-Jay Leno
8. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. – Edwin H. Chapin
9. Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.-Anonymous
10. Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.-Aristotle

Mothers day quote

Check Out : Mothers Day 2017 Quotes
Here is another reason to honor to Mommy (or mom) or Mum (or mummy) e.g.
“Approximately 43% of Women with Children Leave Their Jobs”.
 And, the stories of mother’s scarification are not end here.
"Only 74% of professional women will rejoin the workforce in any capacity, and 40% will return to full time jobs." I am surprised the numbers are that high.

"43% of highly qualified women with children are leaving careers or off-ramping for a period of time."
Check the below  mothers day quotes, wishes, Facebook cover pics, dp and many more..!! Don’t forget to share this post and mothers day whatsapp status and mothers day images with your Daughter, friend and family..!! Hope you will like the below mothers day msg and sms…!!

Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2017

Wishing you a Mother’s Day that’s Marvellous!
Happy First Mother’s Day!
Mothers are the foundation of the family. They make sacrifices to
put a smile on our face at any given moment.
quoted in /A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul/
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
For the best mom!!  who always had a smile for me, I know we may be
far apart right now, So here’s a great big hug and kiss, *Happy
Mother’s Day*
I luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom
The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.

Happy Mothers Day Whatsapp Status 2017

The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t
have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.
A baby asked God, “They tell me you are sending me to earth
tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?”
“Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of
you.” *Happy Mother’s Day 2017*
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers”
Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still
holding the family together

Happy Mothers Day Sms 2015

I love my mother yes i do, for she is the one that has been there
too! I love my mother yes i do. For if i had no mother like the one
i do, i would be lonely, clueless, as well as you. I love my mother
yes i do for she is the one that taught me too.So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL OF THOSE MOTHERS OUT THERE TOO!
M-O-T-H-E-R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.
MY MUM
MY MUM LOVES ME TO BITS
AND I LOVE HER MORE THAN SHE LOVES ME
SHE GIVES ME WHAN THE MOST “HER LOVE AND HER”
Happy Mothers Day Msgs 2017

Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day…
to hide the fact that I’m your favorite :-)
Happy Mother’s Day!
Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother?
You deserve to have been promoted by now!
You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous,
amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you
brought to my childhood.
Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will
give me. You will never know how much I love you.

Happy Mothers Day Poems 2017

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over.
Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much…..
Don’t let ur Mother get away from u…. *Happy Mother’s Day..*
Happy Mothers Day greetings
A mothers like a ray of sunshine
Whose heart is just pure gold.
A mother beams with happiness
that’ll never grow old.
She’ll stay in my heart forever
As if she were inside
We’ve shared so many things,
We laughed, we smiled, we cried.

I love my mother very much
and still throughout the years
We share the mother daughter love,
and always when I fear,
I know I’ll always have my mother
somewhere very near!
Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care,
and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
My mummy

 You are my ‘supermom’ in the whole world..
And I’m your ‘tinyhero’ who always break the rules
but never across the ‘wild’ borders..*****Happy MOM day..*****
You always protect me with your ‘magic touch’ & ‘mighty hands’..
You never let me down even if I’m so close to be ‘terminated’ from
the universe..
Susanna O Tam, my dearest mummy,
I love u today, tomorrow n till the end..

Happy Mama’s Day!!!

My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She’s as pretty as a flower
She’s as wise as an owl
She’s as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment