Diwali wishes 2017

diwali, diwali 2017, Happy diwali wishes, deepawali, happy .... Please Check Daily Updates On Rajputana Shayari Blog For Get Latest Diwali, the festival of lights means a row of lamps. This day is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil and light over darkness.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Happy Mothers Day to my daughter

Happy mothers day to my daughter: May 14, is great day for American Mom, Daughter and sister. After all this day make her feel that she is the best mother/sister/aunt or Grand-mom in the whole world. I will share happy mothers day quotes for daughter, mothers day message from daughter, mothers day beautiful gifts ideas, mothers day cards, mothers day gift ideas.

Do you love your daughter? I am sure you do. Then make this Happy Mothers Day 2017 the best day of her life. And show her your love and respect toward her. Here are some of the best quotes, message/text, and status of Happy Mother’s Day to daughter.


Being parents is tough. I have always hated the fact that one day you will grow up, and we will have to give your hand to another man, and you will leave me. But remember that you Mom & father will always love you where ever you go, and you will always have a place in his heart and his home. I love you dear, Happy Mothers Day to my Sweet daughter.

This best collection of  Happy mother’s day to my daughter 2017, Quotes, saying, SMS, status will surely express your feeling towards your Daughter, and she will be more happy than ever.

Love Letter to a daughter from her Mom

Happy mothers day quotes for daughter

From the heart of here Mommy (or mom) or Mum (or mummy)

You are the sunlight in my day.
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the tree I lean upon.
You are the one that makes troubles be gone.

I’m so glad to have you in my life,
When things go wrong.
Because I know when I talk to you,
That my problem will not last long.

A daughter is special,
She’s more than a friend.
Whenever you need her,
She’ll give you a hand.

My Angel, my friend so dear
throughout my life you’re always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day.
Happy Mom day my dear.

Have been grown up and become a mother yourself, but you will always be my daughter, and I will always love you like nobody else.

Being an independent mother, I have to abandon my dreams for you, but I never have regretted that because I have lived in my dreams through your eyes. I love you.

Medicine is not the only cure for me rather you are my healer and your love is my cure. I love you so much, sweet daughter.

You are growing older, and I want you to know that I will always love you. I want you to pursue your dreams and become successful. You are my pride. Live your life like you want it and never look back.

If you ever need someone to hold you and your difficulties then always know that I am here for you. I love you, my sweet daughter.

If you ever need warm hugs and any place to call your home, remember that I will always be there for you, my cutie pie. I love you so much. Happy Mother Day to you to my angel.

Mothers Day Messages for daughter

You are the most beautiful part of my life. Just watching you makes my day and I realize how beautiful this life is. Dear Daughter I love you so much.

I remember the moment when you called me Dad for the very first time, and i loved you so much that I could do anything to save that precious moment. Now you have all grown up, and I want to tell you that my love for you is still the same, and I could do anything to make you happy. I love you.

After you were born, every single moment of my life I have thought if I am a good parent or not? Have I treated you well as you how you deserved it or not? I simply love you so much that I can’t see tears in your eyes. I wish that I would become the best parent in this whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment